Spearhead the advancement of conservative values, policies and movements in Michigan through education and action
Preserve and Promote Truth, Justice, Courage and Honor as the foundations of our American Republic
The Longest Standing Conservative Grassroots Organization in Michigan
Founded in 1975 by Norman Hughes, MCU ran the Reagan campaign in Michigan, provided support for both Reagan Administrations, put a Tax Limitation Amendment into Michigan’s Constitution, and spearheaded multiple grassroots campaigns for meaningful conservative legislation including Freedom to Work.
Join the Michigan Conservative Union
Help restore and protect conservative, constitutional values
• Ongoing, "no fake," political updates through our news' posting publications
• Exposure to leaders with in-depth political experience
• Expansive networking, friendships, and resource development
• Association with our Michigan strategic partners
• Special events for the purpose of educating and promoting conservative governance
• Opportunities to participate in all MCU activism and successes!
Support the Movement
All donations will be efficiently utilized for building mass awareness on conservative issues, driving forward the advancement of conservative & constitutional values, limiting taxes, collaboration with grassroots organizations, election integrity, hosting conservative summits, defending constitutional rights, and additional conservative efforts. All MCU members are volunteers.
Planning and scheduling for new events is ongoing at this time
- Read more
Stop the Hunt. Let’s pray the rest of the Republicans rise to Kristina Karamo's level of brilliance and start protecting Our Republic from enemies both foreign and domestic ... and spiritual ... as they are constitutionally mandated to do using their temporary, limited, delegated authority that has been given to them by We the People. The time has come to fight back with the tools of Ephesians 6:11-17
- You might ask why isn’t Michigan AG Dana Nessel indicting SOS Jocelyn Benson who has clearly harmed the principles of secure elections instead of indicting 16 Michigan citizens who chose to stand up against this type of election-procedures abuse? It is because temporarily-seated AG Nessel believes in The Dangerous Democracy rather than in The Good Republic.Read more