Spearhead the advancement of conservative values, policies and movements in Michigan through education and action
Preserve and Promote Truth, Justice, Courage and Honor as the foundations of our American Republic
The Longest Standing Conservative Grassroots Organization in Michigan
Founded in 1975 by Norman Hughes, MCU ran the Reagan campaign in Michigan, provided support for both Reagan Administrations, put a Tax Limitation Amendment into Michigan’s Constitution, and spearheaded multiple grassroots campaigns for meaningful conservative legislation including Freedom to Work.
Join the Michigan Conservative Union
Help restore and protect conservative, constitutional values
• Ongoing, "no fake," political updates through our news' posting publications
• Exposure to leaders with in-depth political experience
• Expansive networking, friendships, and resource development
• Association with our Michigan strategic partners
• Special events for the purpose of educating and promoting conservative governance
• Opportunities to participate in all MCU activism and successes!
Support the Movement
All donations will be efficiently utilized for building mass awareness on conservative issues, driving forward the advancement of conservative & constitutional values, limiting taxes, collaboration with grassroots organizations, election integrity, hosting conservative summits, defending constitutional rights, and additional conservative efforts. All MCU members are volunteers.
Planning and scheduling for new events is ongoing at this time
- Read more
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The Tea Party Movement of the early 21st century found many people joining ranks; sometimes carrying torches for Liberty all the way into coveted high-paying political positions where, once elected, appointed...
- Read moreThe problem that we all should have with thishigh "stake" wheeling and dealing is that it representsthe globalization of our health care.I know that we seem to have forgotten, but, in America,health care is an individual responsibility.No where in our Constitution can you find delegated authority given tothe federal government over our health care.
- Read more
It is true beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Council on Foreign Relations has long had their red fingers in the American presidential pie.
Included in this commentary is a series of well documented observations found in a book entitled The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and The American Decline, written by James Perloff in 1988, JBS, Western Islands, Appleton, WI, detailing just how deeply the CFR has inserted it's globalist self into the American Republic.