Spearhead the advancement of conservative values, policies and movements in Michigan through education and action
Save the Date - MCU 2023 Conference
Stay tuned for exciting updates regarding speakers, topics and opportunities for education, networking, fellowship, food and fun. Prices and hotel accomodations to follow soon! If you have attended an MCU Annual Conference in prior years, you know this will be a must-attend event AND we are back at the Capital City Baptist Church sanctuary. So there's a touch of Auld Lang Syne associated with the MCU WALK TALL event of the year 2023!
Preserve and Promote Truth, Justice, Courage and Honor as the foundations of our American Republic
The Longest Standing Conservative Grassroots Organization in Michigan
Founded in 1975 by Norman Hughes, MCU ran the Reagan campaign in Michigan, provided support for both Reagan Administrations, put a Tax Limitation Amendment into Michigan’s Constitution, and spearheaded multiple grassroots campaigns for meaningful conservative legislation including Freedom to Work.
Join the Michigan Conservative Union
Help restore and protect conservative, constitutional values
• Ongoing, "no fake," political updates through our news' posting publications
• Exposure to leaders with in-depth political experience
• Expansive networking, friendships, and resource development
• Association with our Michigan strategic partners
• Special events for the purpose of educating and promoting conservative governance
• Opportunities to participate in all MCU activism and successes!
Support the Movement
All donations will be efficiently utilized for building mass awareness on conservative issues, driving forward the advancement of conservative & constitutional values, limiting taxes, collaboration with grassroots organizations, election integrity, hosting conservative summits, defending constitutional rights, and additional conservative efforts. All MCU members are volunteers.
Planning and scheduling for new events is ongoing at this time
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer gives away money to foreign groups like the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos and massive companies here in Michigan. Let’s instead do the things that encourage real business growth. With the pandemic behind us, it is time to get serious. Let’s work to grow good-paying jobs and stop the nonsense with elitist organizations who think they know what is best for us.Read more
- Look at the string of false narratives that go all the way from our clearly delineated First Amendment right “to petition our government” for the “redress of grievances” and the right “to assemble,” to the wanton destruction of “other people’s property” (AKA the devolution of our Fourth Amendment right to “be secure in our persons, houses, papers and effects”), and then take a look at the mostly youthful faces of the men and women who are perpetrating the narrative and the destruction.Read more
- Stay tuned for exciting updates regarding speakers, topics and opportunities for education, networking, fellowship, food and fun. Prices and hotel accomodations to follow soon!Read more